This past Saturday, June 22, I competed in the Liv-Glam Glam Girl 2013 contest hosted by Avenue Magazine. Excitement, joy and delight filled the back stage in the first portion of the contest and I had the opportunity to meet wonderful ladies from around the world and model a fabuolus design. I’m on ‘cloud nine’ to announced that I will be representing Liv Glam in the Final Portion of the competition is the business category. There are five more opportunites before the finals in December. Monthly winners receive fabulous gifts inculding cash, LG store credit, an article in Avenue Magazine, a Liv-Glam official vendor shot and outfit named after your avi, plus a $1,000L voucher to AVENUE Models Academy.
I’m truly thrilled and would love to take this opportunity to thank all the ladies who competed in the runway show, the Avenue Model staff who guided us; Amita Yorcliffe, Louise McWinnie, Seashell Dench, Amazon Silverweb, and the Avenue Magazine staff; Rusch Raymaker, Xandrah Sciavo, Liat Reina, and Eira Juliesse, the judges, Ms. Kaliwillo Lane, and finally Ms. Samantha Jones and the ladies of Liv-Glam; Aisha Convair and Maven Poulter.
AVENUE presents Liv-Glam – GLAM GIRLS 2013
We are happy to announce the first Liv-Glam Styling Contest where we would like to see contestants come up with a Glamorous look that reflects who you are, using Liv-Glam outfits in four categories of glamorous styles :
1. Glamorous Girl – Casual Glam
For your everyday life and your everyday needs. All the glamour girls know that with this line has everything they need, then all it takes is adding a pair of shoes and they’re ready to go take a walk outside or meet up with friends.
2. Glamorous Girl – Business Glam
Going to have a meeting at the office and don’t know what to wear? Well, Liv-Glam is here to help, providing you with pieces that can keep you just as chic and fabulous as you are with a touch of business formal. Perfect to look glamorous at the office without the hassle of wearing boring grey suits.
3. Glamorous Girl – Cocktail Glam
If you are going out to a semi-formal event, to a wedding, or any kind of event that doesn’t require black tie for gentlemen and gown for the ladies, then this is exactly what you need. Cocktail dresses come in several lengths but we are sure that you will find exactly the length that suits you best at Liv-Glam, all to make yourself look fabulous in those elegant evenings.
4. Glamorous Girl – Club Glam
Going out with the girls or with your significant other? Jeans and t-shirts are not going to cut it this time. So, Liv-Glam offers you a range of fun and glamorous clothes for you to wear on those nights when all you want to do is dance until you drop… while looking super chic of course!
CONTEST RULES AND CONDITIONS
1. Contest Schedule
[ June 2013 Semi-Finals ]
Start Date : 24 May 2013
Closing Date : 15 June 2013
Results for Selection of Contestants for Semi-Finals : 17 June 2013
Rehearsal for Contestants: 18 & 20 June 2013
Semi-Finals Showcase : 22 June 2013
[ July 2013 Semi-Finals ]
Start Date : 24 June 2013
Closing Date : 13 July 2013
Results for Selection of Contestants for Semi-Finals : 15 July 2013
Rehearsal for Contestants: 16 & 18 July 2013
Semi-Finals Showcase : 20 July 2013
[ August 2013 Semi-Finals ]
Start Date : 24 July 2013
Closing Date : 17 August 2013
Results for Selection of Contestants for Semi-Finals : 19 August 2013
Rehearsal for Contestants: 20 & 22 August 2013
Semi-Finals Showcase : 24 August 2013
[ September 2013 Semi-Finals ]
Start Date : 24 August 2013
Closing Date : 14 September 2013
Results for Selection of Contestants for Semi-Finals : 16 September 2013
Rehearsal for Contestants: 17 & 19 September 2013
Semi-Finals Showcase : 21 September 2013
[ October 2013 Semi-Finals ]
Start Date : 24 September 2013
Closing Date : 12 October 2013
Results for Selection of Contestants for Semi-Finals : 14 October 2013
Rehearsal for Contestants: 15 & 17 October 2013
Semi-Finals Showcase : 19 October 2013
[ November 2013 Semi-Finals ]
Start Date : 24 October 2013
Closing Date : 16 November 2013
Results for Selection of Contestants for Semi-Finals : 18 November 2013
Rehearsal for Contestants: 19 & 21 November 2013
Semi-Finals Showcase : 23 November 2013
Finale: 20 December 2013
Rehearsal: 13, 16 & 18 December 2013
– Semi-finalist winners will be announced 3 days after the semi-final and the semi-finalist winners should be available from the day of announcement of results to the 30th of that month for a photography and interview session with AVENUE Magazine.
– Each contestant must be committed to the aforementioned schedules.
– This contest is open to anyone above 6 months old.
– AVENUE & Liv-Glam management staffs are not allowed to take part in the competition
3. Entry & Submissions
– Entries must be submitted via Flickr to participate – link: http://www.flickr.com/groups/glamgirls/
– Each entry/photo should be square format preferably 1024 X 1024 jpeg.
– Each photo submission needs to be titled : Your name_Glam Girls_Month_Category e.g. Marina Resident_Glam Girls_Cocktail Glam.
– The photo submission deadline as stated above.
– Entries submitted must include the name of the outfit and items styled with it in the description.
– Outfit worn must be a Liv-Glam fashion product.
– Outfit worn must be a Liv-Glam fashion product only. NO K-COLLECTION
– Outfit used MUST NOT be from the gift area.
– If you are not chosen as a monthly winner you may re-enter the contest in the following months as many times as you wish.
– Creative and clear photography are a must. Photograph can be shot by a third party photographer but excessive photoshopping is discouraged.
– Each entrant can enter into any or all categories each month but only one submission can be made for each category. Should the entrant be selected to enter each month’s semi-finals, they will be selected based on the best entry for one category.
Glamorous Monthly Prize Winners:
2000L Gift Card
An outfit named after them.
An upcoming Liv-Glam official vendor shot.
$1000L voucher with AVENUE Models Academy
Inclusion in a spread and interview in AVENUE Magazine
Grand Finale Winner Prizes:
All new releases for the next six months.
Glam Girls Crown
There will be one winner from each category every month until December with a total of four winners per month. A grand finale will be held in December. Each finalist will compete in their respective categories to become Liv-Glam’s Glamour Girl and will hold the title for six months.
So join us in this glamorous contest today.
Ready, Set, and Liv-Glam!
Liv-Glam features the fabulous designs of the creative and always fashion forward, SamanthaSjones. Liv-Glam fashion philosophy is to give everyone the vision of looking glamorous by providing fashion products which are prefect to achieve the look of elegance. Every women can find glamorous, affordable outfits to wear from morning to evening, from casual to chic to formally elegant, yet with details that set them apart.
Event Concept, Production & Marketing by AVENUE
AVENUE Inc, the parent company of AVENUE Magazine, AVENUE Models, AVENUE Models Academy and AVENUE Marketing & PR, was founded in 2007 by Rusch Raymaker. With a team of highly professional and qualified fashion, creative and marketing professionals, AVENUE strives to continuously promote the Second Life fashion industry to a higher level. In 2009, AVENUE led the first fashion track and published a print issue of AVENUE Magazine at the Second Life Community Convention. AVENUE celebrated its 5th anniversary in 2012 and in partnership with Zzoie Zee, launched its latest development of a four sim region called zenshi – a Neo Zen lifestyle region which hosts the ultimate in fashion, lifestyle, entertainment and the arts. AVENUE continues to break new grounds in creativity, fashion, marketing and publishing within and outside of Second Life.
For more information, please contact :
CEO | | AVENUE
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Website : www.avenuesl.com
© AVENUE PRESS RELEASE MAY 2013