Rock Your Rack 3rd annual charity event wraps up today, Sunday, October 11, 2015 and I wanted to showcase some more $10L hunt items. Everything shown in this post is a hunt gift, including two modifiable shapes (3 shapes: model, mini & regular), tons of ladies fashion and plenty of accessorize options. For $10L you will have a new wardrobe and know that your purchase will help the National Breast Cancer Foundation who provide mammograms to any in need as well as current and up-to-date information for those newly diagnosed with Breast Cancer and related diseases. The RYR event is on 3 sims with more than 60+ designers, 12 silent auction items, multiple fashion shows, $10L hunt and musical performances. Stop by, search the booths for the hunt gifts, participate in the silent auction, buy the exclusive creations and donate to a worthy cause. Happy hunting!
Wayward Hunt: Final Hours
Today is the last day for The Wayward Hunt and I wanted to spotlight a few gifts that you need to grab before they’re gone. First up for all bloggers or models, you need to hunt for Exposeur Girl in the Window prop with poses perfect for your photo needs. I’m wearing the sexy crimson Garbaggio dress, Just Designs Polly Vintage T-strap wedge heels, League Floral Rocks Jewelry set, and Due Pia Hair (fatpack), all for free. Best of luck hunting and Happy May Day!
Super quick post to remind you that the SL Christmas Expo 2014 closes tomorrow, December 15, 2014. I couldn’t let the event pass without showing you one or two more items, perfect for your holiday cocktail parties or in my case, sneaking a peek at Niki’s hidden gift stash (you know what a small blue box means….jewelry YAY!!!). Hope you enjoyed the Relay for Life event, donated generously to fund a cure for cancer, and were inspired by some of my Christmas interior design post. It was great to be a part of an important event that touches so many close to me. I look forward to the day we find a cure. Until then, please pop over to the SL Christmas Expo and grab some of the exclusive items that benefit Relay for Life of Second Life.
SL Christmas Expo 2014 (Dec 5-15) items:
- Bracelet & Ring: Purple Moon, Cubics dans la Chocolaterie Bracelet + Ring (Sim 1)
- Pose w/prop: NanTra Poses, Sugar Rum Cherry Set (Sim 3)
AviChoice.com Holidays (Dec 3-20) items: (Taxi please…)
- Dress: Purple Moon, Linet (Penny Wishes Hunt item, 50% of the proceeds donated to Relay for Life)
- Necklace: Purple Moon, Lima (Naughty or Nice Hunt item)
Winter Trends Fair (Dec 5-19) item: (Taxi please…)
- Earrings: Purple Moon, Fan Earrings in White/Gold
Happy day after Black Friday, the kick-off for holiday shopping. I use to be one of those people who got all her shopping done early, but lately I’ve noticed that retailers don’t have the best buys on sweaters in April (why not :-)? What I love about Second Life is you can get all your shopping done early and are prepared for any last-minute party invites. This year, I’ve created a whimsical holiday storage area using mostly Serenity Style items where I keep all my toys, but today I discovered they got loose and came to life. As you can tell, I was a bit miffed but kept my cool while wearing the Peace One Earth 7 Hunt items from Always Design, GDit Jewelry, Exquisite Jewellery, Dellybeams Gem Gallery, and ZOZ Slink Nails. Have fun on the POE hunt and check out the numerous events Serenity Style is participating in this month.
Dreamscapes Art Gallery: Serenity Rug & *Christmas* Tree Set
Free Bird: Holiday Blocks (free for subscribers) & Wooden Christmas Tree Decor (free for group members till 11/30)
- Winter Time Table & Xmas Decor Gatcha: Reindeer, Winter Frame, Car with Presents, Shining Star & Xmas Tree @ The Frozzen Fair (December 1-15)
- Let Out Sadness Mirror & Puffy Bunny @ The Chapter Four (December 4-31)
- Winter Daybed & Baby Minnie/Mouse Gatcha @ Winter Trend SL 2014 (December 5-19)
- Rocking Horse @ Fantasy Room (December 5-25)
- Ellete Elf Gatcha @ Serenity Style
On Gloria (POE Hunt items):
- Eyes: Inkheart, Peace
- Dress: Always Design, Teacher Cowl (texture change HUD)
- Ring: GDit Jewelry, Frosty
- Necklace: Exquisite Jewellery, Winter Light Pendant
- Earrings: Dellybeams Gem Gallery, Celtic Black Pearl
- Slink Nail Appliers: ZOZ
Crazy for Liv Glam & Pure Poison
- Dress & Jacket: Liv Glam, Laurette Outfit (Around the Grid in 80 Days hunt)
- Necklace: Pure Poison, Neon (available at Euphoria)
- Pose: ploom, Bones set
Yes, I’ll just admit it now, I’m crazy. I tell my friends eventually. But you guys already knew that, right? As I was out shopping this weekend, I found a couple of “gems” I can’t wait to share with you. Liv Glam is on a few hunts with nice gifts to wear right now or transition into the Fall. I paired Liv Glam dresses with exclusive Pure Poison items offered at the Reef’s Color Fair and Euphoria. Hope you enjoy!
- Dress: Liv Glam, Glina Linen Dress (ESH hunt #77)
- Necklace: Pure Poison, Pearl Seashell Necklace (available at Reef’s Color Fair)
- Hat: Elysium, Audrey Hat (available at Fashion Limited)
- Bag: LpD, Jane Bag Sand (available at The Box)
- Pose: ploom, Bones set