A new round of The Challenge has started with the theme Castaway. For the July round seven designers have created beachy sun-bleached weathered decor items available at their main stores. Both Kuro and Shutter Field items are discounted for the month of July. In the scene above I’m featuring Kuro Easy Breeze shack with 6 single and 10 couple animations on sale for 25% off. Also on display is Hate This Castaway Campfire with on/off touch for smoke and sound on the campfire, and 17 single and 14 couple poses on the hollow log. Lastly, Shutter Field has created two releases for the themed monthly shopping event both 30% off during July. In the foreground of the picture is the Castaway Bed and Lantern with 16 single and 8 couple sits and wearable props. Completing the Castaway collection is the Outhouse Set featuring a twig makeshift bathroom with toilet paper, shovel and buckets. There are several other designer who have created pieces for The Challenge, so check out the website and Let’s Get Decorating!
- Studio Skye: Tropical Plants, Palm Trees and Sand Dunes
- Kuro: Easy Breeze (25% off discount duration of the event)
- Hate This: Castaway Campfire
- Shutter Field: Castaway Bed & Outhouse Set (30% off discount during July)
- Serenity Style: Vintage Swimmers (exclusive for On9 until 7/28)
- Serenity Style: Bag & Boat Decor (part of the Summer Beach Gacha Collection @ OMG! Oh My Gacha until 7/31)
2 thoughts on “Castaway Island…”