Happy day after Black Friday, the kick-off for holiday shopping. I use to be one of those people who got all her shopping done early, but lately I’ve noticed that retailers don’t have the best buys on sweaters in April (why not :-)? What I love about Second Life is you can get all your shopping done early and are prepared for any last-minute party invites. This year, I’ve created a whimsical holiday storage area using mostly Serenity Style items where I keep all my toys, but today I discovered they got loose and came to life. As you can tell, I was a bit miffed but kept my cool while wearing the Peace One Earth 7 Hunt items from Always Design, GDit Jewelry, Exquisite Jewellery, Dellybeams Gem Gallery, and ZOZ Slink Nails. Have fun on the POE hunt and check out the numerous events Serenity Style is participating in this month.
Dreamscapes Art Gallery: Serenity Rug & *Christmas* Tree Set
Free Bird: Holiday Blocks (free for subscribers) & Wooden Christmas Tree Decor (free for group members till 11/30)
- Winter Time Table & Xmas Decor Gatcha: Reindeer, Winter Frame, Car with Presents, Shining Star & Xmas Tree @ The Frozzen Fair (December 1-15)
- Let Out Sadness Mirror & Puffy Bunny @ The Chapter Four (December 4-31)
- Winter Daybed & Baby Minnie/Mouse Gatcha @ Winter Trend SL 2014 (December 5-19)
- Rocking Horse @ Fantasy Room (December 5-25)
- Ellete Elf Gatcha @ Serenity Style
On Gloria (POE Hunt items):
- Eyes: Inkheart, Peace
- Dress: Always Design, Teacher Cowl (texture change HUD)
- Ring: GDit Jewelry, Frosty
- Necklace: Exquisite Jewellery, Winter Light Pendant
- Earrings: Dellybeams Gem Gallery, Celtic Black Pearl
- Slink Nail Appliers: ZOZ
5 thoughts on “Winter Magic”
gorgeous in that blue dress . . and the Christmas stuff is so much fun!
Thank you, Gloria! ❤ Moz (GDit Jewelry)
Thank you Moz, glad you like it! And, miss Ayla you mentioned you were missing my fashion blogs, hold on to your hat, I have a week or two planned, with some Christmas interior design as well. Much love ❤
FANTASTIC…ooops 😀 fantastic! I can’t wait to see what you wear WOOT!
Oh great, glad you’re enjoying the POE hunt and my fashion blogs. More to come!