Dust falls over Enchantment Village and sweet sixteen Scarlet sets off on a cold snowy night to visit her sick grandmother. As she walks through the thick brush of the forest, intoxicating aromas and enthralling melodies entice Scarlet to explore off the path. Flicking lights peek through the trees and it’s lure Scarlet into a space unfamiliar. She is captivated by the shadows that dance inside the snow-covered dome. Pushing back winter berry thicket, the silver lanterns beckon her. Alone in a magical and bewitching vault, filled with a feast, sweet delights and a warm crimson draped bed, Scarlet ponders, who lives her and should I stay to find out?
Enchantment | a truly magical experience… is opening on February 1st with the next installment Little Red Riding Hood. Enchantment is an exclusive shopping event that centers around fairy tales, rotating every 3 months, with new fairy tales each round. The event last for 1 month and new limited editions items are created by the participating designers. TAXI PLEASE…
Feature items available at Enchantment:
- Tree with hanging drapes, wolf head & antler chair: Kalopsia ~ Hanging Tree, Wolf Trophy Head, Red Riding Hood Chair
- Bed: Alouette ~ The Big Bad Wolf Bed
- Wolf Silhouette Print, Ax Table, Wine, Pomegranate Decor & Basket: O.M.E.N
- Snow Covered Dome & Lanterns: Barnesworth Anubis
- Winter Berries Bush: ArchiTech Designs
- Pillar Candles: Fantastic Furniture
- Candied Apples: floorplan.
- Basket: Sleepy Hollow Farms Home and Garden Designs
- Brown Leather Desk Chair & Books: Park Place
- Floor Lamp: Trompe Loeil
- Hutch: PILOT ~ Heirloom Hutch Black (on sale @ Collabor88)
- Candy Jars: Alouette
- Bucket of Apples: Dysfunctional Designs
5 thoughts on “Enchantment | Wolf Lair”
Grrr…howl… very nice interpretation of the wolf.
Thanks Niki, it was so much fun! 🙂