The Deprave Nation kicked off the Autumn Effect Hunt last Sunday, September 15 and it run till October 15, 2013. The hunt object is a round wooden disk with autumn leaf and hunt items cost $0L.
Kim Lysette, K Collection designer, created the We Can’t Stop Dress for the Autumn Effect Hunt. I paired the china red and black Asian Fish print with Belleza Leila Skin and Clawtooth Merci beaucoup Hair, both available at Collabor88 until October 7, 2013. To complete the look, I wore BSD Design Studio Hera Queen of Gods Shoes in Grey (available until tonight for 55L).
- Dress: K Collection, We Can’t Stop Dress (Autumn Effect Hunt Gift)
- Skin: Belleza, Leila Medium 3 (available @ C88)
- Hair & Beret: Clawtooth, Merci beaucoup Girl Next Door (available @ C88)
- Shoes: BSD Design Studios: Hera Grey (55L Thursday special until 9/20/13, taxi)
- Handbag: BSD Design Studio, Artist Bag
- Necklace: Pure Poison, Verania Necklace (Group Gift, taxi)
For the Autumn Effect Hunt, Sam Jones, owner & creator of Liv Glam offered the Wake Me Up dress in 6 pantones. I’ve always loved green and purple for Fall but because of my skin complexion, I can never wear it. So, it was fun styling Gloria in the Wake Me Up dress in Green, paired with BSD Hera Shoes in Purple (55L till tonight), BSD Urban Chic Model Croco Handbag in Plum & Forest (available at Material Girl), and Belleza Leila Pale Skin (available at Collabor88).
- Dress: Liv Glam, Wake Me Up Dress (Autumn Effect Hunt Gift)
- Skin: Belleza, Leila Pale 1 (available @ C88)
- Shoes: BSD Design Studios: Hera Purple (55L Thursday special until 9/20/13, taxi)
- Handbag: BSD Design Studio, Urban Chic Model Croco in Plum (Material Girl)
Photo taken at Floorplan